Construction Site Management & Supervision
Construction site management and supervision is the culmination of events in a project’s lifecycle which encompasses feasibility, preliminary design, advanced design, procurement and construction. This course will feature the importance and relevance of efficient and practical strategies necessary to achieve competency for professionals involved in Construction Site Management.
For the successful delivery of projects, Management Teams have to understand the managerial skills, in addition to their technical knowledge, that they need to have. Job sites have to be managed with the same degree of expertise and to the same standards as other core business activities because of the high cost of failure.
This course will feature:
- Practice in project management techniques
- Collaboration strategies
- Understand crucial issues affecting performance
- Methods to meet deadlines
- Proven techniques to achieve project success
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and control work methods, resources and systems to meet works requirements
- Contribute to controlling work quality, progress and cost
- Develop productive working relationships, manage changes, and resolve disputes
- Learn Cost control and progress payment administration
- Lead project meetings and manage the performance of teams and individuals
Who is this Course for?
The course is designed for persons who desire to learn practical site management techniques that will assist them in completing work tasks, establishing and maintaining priorities and meeting deadlines for work and projects.
This course is suitable to a wide range of project management professionals but will greatly benefit:
- New project Professionals
- Site Engineers
- Cost Engineers
Organization, Health and Safety
- The participants: Owner, Contractor and subcontractors
- Roles and responsibilities
- Safety Management
- Basic Safety Rules
- Jobsite Conditions and Hazards
- Construction Equipment Safety
Staffing, Facilities and Site Meetings
- Employer, Consultants, Contractors, Subcontractors
- Temporary buildings, utilities and services
- Security and Hazard control
- Kick-off Meeting
- Owner and Contractor’s Meetings
Scheduling of Work and Monitoring of Work
- Master Schedule: Bar chart, Network logic, Line-of-Balance
- Communicating and Updating Schedules
- Project Control Cycle
- Information Gathering
- Supervision and Inspection
Progress Reporting, Cost Control and Payments
- Factors Impacting Performance (Risks)
- Tracking Time, Cost and Quality
- Corrective Action
- Role of Quantity Surveyors / Cost Engineers
- Project Cash flow
- Fluctuations and Final Accounts
Changes, Problems in Construction and Dispute Resolution
- Causes of Change
- Managing Changes
- Claims and Disputes
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Techniques
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.