Continuous Innovation & Process Improvement
This course will provide professionals with the concepts, competencies, and tools they need to innovate on a continuous basis. Executives and other business leaders must be constantly on the lookout for new ways of doing business, improving processes, innovating products and services, and creating novel organisational solutions. This is required in an increasingly competitive business environment. A key goal of the course is to develop the ability to lead others in the steps of deliberate and pro-active innovation in all areas. As a result, we don’t just cover product or client-service innovation, but also all types of internal production and internal processes.
This course will feature:
- Appreciation for continuous improvement and innovation
- Skills, knowledge and attitudes to plan, organize, conduct, control, and evaluate planned, deliberate change based on continuous process and product improvements
- Skills to search for changes in the external and internal business environments with a view to finding opportunities for performance improvement or innovation
- Understanding and applying the full process of continuous improvement and innovation
- Appreciation for leadership, focus, learning, trial and error, and adjustment
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply continuous innovation and process improvement methods and techniques
- Analyse problems and plan targeted improvements and innovations
- Develop and implement the resulting changes and improvements
- Evaluate initiatives and decide on project continuation/implementation
- Understand and apply the basic concepts of progress review, performance measurement, and project control
Who is this Course for?
Executives, entrepreneurs, and managers who must lead innovation and process improvement on a continuous basis in highly demanding, competitive conditions are encouraged to attend this course.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Line and functional Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors in organisations of all sizes
- Professionals responsible for strategy, marketing, business development, operations, HR, product development, and other functional departments within businesses and other organisations
- Project and programme management professionals
- Intermediate and advanced level Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors within all sectors, private and public, profit and not-for-profit
Introduction to Continuous Innovation and Process Improvement
- How change and learning occur
- The competitive and strategic advantages of continuous improvement and innovation
- Problem-solving vs. performance-improvement vs. innovation
- Innovation and creativity
- Sources of change in the external and internal environments
- Creating a systematic approach to innovation and process improvement
Problem Analysis and Targeted Improvement and Innovation
- Approaches to problem identification and analysis: problem space definition, root-cause analysis, problem tree analysis
- Incremental vs. radical change
- Value chain analysis and process mapping
- Opportunity search and idea generation for innovation
- Brainstorming and idea mapping
- Lateral thinking and creativity
Developing and Implementing Changes and Improvements
- Goal setting and prioritization
- Deliberate vs. experimental approaches
- Formalizing trial and error methods for continuous improvement and innovation
- Planning for implementation
- Organizing for implementation
- Test phases and pilot projects
Evaluating Initiatives and Deciding on Project Continuation
- Progress review structures and processes
- Description and reporting of results
- After-action review and lessons learned processes
- Performance metrics and measurement
- Evaluating and comparing results
- Maintaining focus on objectives and outcomes
Adjusting to Implementation Challenges and Standardizing Approaches
- Go/no go and resource decisions
- Dealing with the unexpected and obstacles
- Dealing with extreme failure or success
- Standardization and full-scale roll-out of improvements and innovations
- Setting the example and leading the charge
- Motivation and morale in a world of constant and never-ending change
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.