Creative Problem Solving for Innovative Leadership
This course offers a step by step journey from problem identification to solution generation and additionally to evaluate creative techniques that challenge more traditional models of “outcomes thinking”. It offers wide range of tools and techniques and insights into how leaders can inspire the creative process within themselves and their teams and the wider organisation. Delegates will leave energized and convinced of their creative potential. Decision making and problem solving represent the most important of all managerial and leadership activities; if you can make timely, well-considered and informed decisions, then you can lead your team and organisation to deserved success.
This course will feature:
- The psychology of personality and how this influences the solutions we select.
- The application of whole brain thinking to the problem solving process
- How to balance the logical and creative dimensions of problem solving
- Assessing personal creativity and challenge the mental blocks that limit our thinking
- How to build an agenda for creative leadership
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine pragmatic methods for effective problem solving
- Appreciate the impact of personality on the decision making and problem solving process
- Evaluate and apply a structured approach to generate solutions to organisational issues
- Assess personal and organisational creativity and set an agenda for progression
- Apply appropriate creative problem solving techniques that generate original solutions
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals or anyone wishing to improve their communication, interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills. It will have specific appeal to:
- Leaders who seek to challenge the culture of their organisation and ignite innovation
- Team leaders interested in further developing their management skills and building collaborative practice
- Professionals wanting to further develop their management and leadership techniques
- Organisational leaders who make key business decisions
- New members of the management teams & anyone wishing to improve their communication, interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
The Psychology of Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Introduction: Why study problem solving and decision making
- A synopsis of psychological thought
- Values, Problem Solving and Bias in Decision Making
- Psychological type and Lateral Thinking for Problem Solving
- Psychometric assessment on your problem solving preferences
- Using a team approach to encourage structured and lateral thinking
Problem Solving, the Cognitive Process and Whole Brain Thinking
- Problem solving: the highest order cognitive process
- Split brain theory to make informed and balanced decisions
- Developing openness to new ideas in making decisions
- The model of creative problem solving
- Lessons in facing the unexpected events
- Decision Making and the Management of Change
Creating Continuous Improvement in the Workplace
- Encouraging creative problem solving for continuous improvement
- Appreciative Enquiry and a focus on positive dialogues
- Solution focus methodology: a radical transformational approach to solving problems
- Diagnostic tools for organisational improvement
- Using techniques to innovate and improve process and product
- The Disney Creative Thinking Strategy
Building Creative Capability in Self and Removing Mental Blocks
- ‘How creative am I’? Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Thinking outside the box and ‘Imagineering’: current examples from technology
- ‘Curiosita’: using the multiple intelligences of Leonardo da Vinci
- A model for organisational innovation
- Organisational culture and its influence on the creative organisation
- Creative leadership in times of crisis: the role of emotional intelligence in decision making
The Creative Leader in the Innovative Organisation
- Leadership style and decision making activities
- Enhancing Serendipity
- Ensuring alignment with corporate mission
- Assessing creativity in your organisation
- Creating “innovation champions” as a strategy for fostering change
- Developing a personal action plan for the workplace and assessment guidance
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.