HR Audit (Audit SDM) Training
Sumber daya Manusia (SDM) merupakan bagian penting dari suatu organisasi, karena itu memerlukan pengelolaan khusus agar dapat memberikan sumbangan bagi organisasi melalui penciptaan nilai tambah dan kinerja yang semakin baik. Pengelolaan SDM mulai proses perencanaan (HR Planning) sampai proses pengakhiran hubungan kerja (Termination), baik yang bersifat administratif hingga yang bersifat strategis, tidak selalu berjalan dengan mudah.
Dalam upaya untuk meningkatkan proses manajemen SDM itu, maka diperlukan suatu audit terhadap seluruh proses manajemen SDM atau yang lebih dikenal dengan sebutan Audit SDM (HR Audit) untuk memastikan bahwa proses manajemen SDM yang berlangsung di dalam organisasi sudah sesuai dengan garis-garis yang ditetapkan, tidak bertentangan dengan ketentuan normatif yang ada, serta telah memberikan hasil sesuai harapan.
HR Profesionals, HR Departement, and internal audit staff.
Strategic Alignment of Human Resource Departments
- The three levels of strategic decision making
- Corporate level, Business level and Functional level strategies
- Preparing to integrate with these strategies: Activity Let’s begin by asking questions!
- Being Clear -The vision – How do we see ourselves in the future?
- Where is the business trying to get to in the long-term (direction)
- Which markets should a business compete in and what kind of activities are involvedin such markets? (markets; scope)
- How can the business perform better than the competition in those markets? (advantage)?
- What resources (skills, assets, finance, relationships, technical competence, and facilities) are required in order to be able to compete? (Resources)?
- What external, environmental factors affect the businesses’ ability to compete? (Environment)?
- What are the values and expectations of those who have power in and around the business
The Human Resources Strategy
- Components of the HR Strategic Plan
- Essential measurements in the development of the HR strategic plan
- HR Strategic Plan Diagnostic Activity
- Sample HR Strategic Plan
- Strategic planning tools and methods
- Human Resource Audit Category Ranking Activity
- Audit One: The Organization’s Strategic Planning
- Evaluation and customisation of this audit for your organisation’s priority areas
Getting Prepared – The Audit Plan
Preparing yourself and others for the audit
- Audit objectives and scope
- Agreeing Audit criteria
- Areas to be audited
- High audit priority concerns
- Applicable procedures/manuals
- Reference documents
- Time duration of major audit activities
- Dates and places where the audit is to be conducted
- Audit team members
- Schedule of meetings
The Training and Development Function
- The levels where training and development needs exist
- Whose job is it to identify training and development needs?
- Business Drivers for training & development
- Activity: What Influences our Approach to Identifying Training Needs?
- Aligning training with the business needs
- Diagnostic: Maximising Learning and Development Opportunities in Your Organisation
- Training and Organizational Development Audit (76 audit Questions covering the training cycle) Evaluating your Training and Organizational Development Audit
Recruitment, Selection and Workforce Planning
- Competency Based Selection
- Identifying Competencies
- Developing Behavioural Interview Questions
- Workforce Planning and Selection Audit
- Evaluating your Workforce Planning and Selection Audit
HR Benchmarks & Metrics
- Exploring HR Benchmarks establishing as best practice.
- 28 measures for your HR department
- Human Resources Benchmarking Audit Questionnaire
- Evaluating your Human Resources Benchmarking Audit
HRIS – HR Information Systems
- Preparing, storing and maintaining employee records and information
- Auditing HR Information Systems
- Analysis of your HRIS Audit
Talent Management Audit
- Defining roles & talent requirements
- Defining talent
- Assessing and tracking talent
- Career management
- Succession management
- Ensuring critical retention
- Auditing your talent management provision
- Creating a strategic framework for change
- Defining the reason for change
- Analysis of current situation
- Vision for the future
- How will the change affect us?
- What are the implications for people?
- What are the implications for the organisation?
- What will be the result of the change? ( measures)
- The Change Scorecard
- Employee surveys are used to measure morale and the effectiveness of various HR initiatives.
- Introducing the Employee Survey
- Sample Employee Survey
Auditing Governance and Ethics
- Legal Compliance and Public Disclosure
- Code of Ethics
- Conflicts of Interest
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction
- Protection of Assets
- Availability of Information to the Public
- Effective Governance
- Board/Management Team Size and Structure
- Board/Management Team Diversity
- Review of Governing Documents