Leading & Managing through Strategic Planning & Innovation
Effective strategic leadership is central to the future success of any organisation. This starts with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organisation and its various businesses.
What are the Goals?
- Develop the three key strategic agendas for leaders – Intellectual, Managerial and Behavioural.
- Identify the most effective balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance.
- Identify critical strategic issues and opportunities.
- Practice and encourage your people to think differently and workout new initiatives and innovate.
- Change your environment to support your new strategic initiatives.
Who is this Course for?
The course is designed for current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels of medium to large organisations. The content and delivery style are suited to professionals responsible or likely to become responsible for developing and leading strategy for organisations, business units and functional teams in the public or private sector.
Module 1: Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues
Understanding Strategic Models and Paradigms
- The strategic journey – common models and frameworks for strategic thinking
- Developing a strategic roadmap
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competences and skills
- Defining the outcomes
Effective Strategic Implementation
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Identifying strategic horizons and using the 7S framework
- Analyzing the key elements for implementation
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- Preparing for the future
- Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership
- Recognizing, analyzing and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others
- Developing inspiration and motivation
- Communicating the road map and gathering support
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Module 2: Smart Leadership
Encouraging a Creative Climate at Work
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a Leader Creates a Climate of Innovation
- Case Study on Most Innovative Companies
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Gaining the Participation of the Workforce
- The G.E. “Workout” Strategy
- Developing Creative Solutions for Strategies
- Gaining the “Buy-In” from the workforce
- Overcoming Paradigms
- Dealing with Organizational “Drift”
- Case Study on Gaining Empowerment
Leading on the Creative Edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- Understanding Creative People
- Convergent & Divergent Thinking Skills
- Motivating Creative Individuals at work
- Incubating ideas
- Interacting creatively
- Converting expenses to assets using creativity
Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity
- The Ten Key Elements to Setting up new Missions
- Setting Goals and Targets Creatively
- Creating a “Sense of Significance”
- Rewarding Performance
- The Four Step “Pygmalion” theory
- Generational Motivators
Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Change Management Techniques
- Communicating with a Sense of Urgency
- The Downside of Change
- Creating a climate of Constant Change
- Successful techniques for Changing People
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Bag, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya