Training Lean Inbound Logistics
The efficient flow of inbound materials through your supply chain can have a significant impact on cost, quality, service, and delivery to your customer. With continued pressures from globalization, market volatility, and innovation expectations, companies are extending their reliance on lean principles to outside the four walls of the manufacturing facility. Lean inbound logistics requires strategic coordination to synchronize suppliers, transportation providers and multiple supply chain partners. And like all complex multi-party operations, the road to improvement will have its challenges. Such hurdles could include balancing inventory cost with transportation cost, the lack of leadership understanding and support, and the realities of incumbent manufacturing and procurement contracts and systems.
This course focuses on the why and how to implement lean logistics to support the lean supply chain operations – both in manufacturing and distribution. Areas of focus include: lean strategy development, identifying and overcoming operational realities, and learning the tools necessary for successful implementation.
Who Should Attend
Company owners, consultants, logistics service providers, chief supply chain officers, vice presidents of sales operations, vice presidents and directors of process improvement, and executive, senior, vice presidents, and directors of supply chain, logistics, procurement, manufacturing, or distribution
How You Will Benefit
- Map the current inbound logistics network.
- Appreciate the distinct nature of the inbound logistics network as a link to suppliers and manufacturing facilities and part of the overall value chain.
- Calculate total logistics costs.
- Design a future state network based on lean principles.
- Learn techniques in transportation management, supplier management, and materials planning to achieve improved material flow balances and reduced overall costs.
- Learn the keys to strategic supplier management.
- Understand how lean guiding principles serve as the strategic pathway to lean inbound logistics.
- Milk Run development and mode selection.
- Strategic value of lean inbound logistics and total logistics cost
- Getting started – Current state map
- Lean logistics network design – Desired state and planning for implementation
- Material ordering and supplier management
- Lean logistics engineering and transportation management
- Yard control and material receiving
- Implementing, sustaining, improving
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training / Pelatihan 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya