MASTERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT BASED ON THE 5TH EDITION OF PMBOK® GUIDE
The benefit after completing this course the participants will have a better knowledge & skill on Project Management in accordance with International Management Standards.
Managing Projects is an essential foundation course and a great starting point for you development in project management. Gain the skills, knowledge and tools you need to start running each stage of the project life-cycle. You will learn to work within organizational and cost constraints and set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs. Get the most from your team and learn to utilize project management tools to get work done on time and within budget. Learn a comprehensive and thorough approach to project
management – from the early stage of defining project requirements – to developing work breakdown structures, project change control and closeout.
This course examines project management roles and environments, the project life cycle and various techniques of work planning, and control and evaluation to achieve project objectives. The tools currently available to project managers and team are discussed throughout this course.
Course Methodology :
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
The Company organization will benefit by :
• Increase project manager’s personal effectiveness
• Better production of project outcomes
• Mastering project management soft skills
• Alignment of project and corporate goals
• Understanding conflicts and resolving them
• Development of robust project teams
Attendees will gain by participation in this program through:
• Mastering skills in managing project activities
• Learning skills necessary for mastering the art of project management
• Developing a more effective approach to interacting with project stakeholders
• Further developing people management skills
• Ways for building effective plans
• Bette overall management and control of project
Who should attend?
This course is intended for project professional, team leaders and team members who are engaged in project work from simple to complex. Because of the universality of the principles and techniques covered, the course will also be of value to anyone managing or involved in projects regardless of the professional background or industry they operate within.
Course Outline :
1. Introduction to Project Management
a. What are “projects”?
b. Why project management?
c. The project life cycle
d. Influences on a project
e. Key stakeholders
f. Project management process groups
g. Project manager responsibilities
2. Project Initiation
a. Understanding the role of senior management
b. Need assessment
c. Project selection
d. Building SMART objectives
• Benefit /cost ratio
• Present value and net present value
• Agreed to
• Time constrained
e. Developing requirements
f. Project charters
g. Project requirements document
3. Project Planning
a. Scope planning
b. The work breakdown structure
c. Project estimating
d. Project schedule planning
e. Network diagram – CPM
f. Speeding up the project schedule
g. Project management planning software
h. Project cost planning
i. Responsibility matrix
j. Resources loading and leveling
k. Project risk planning
l. Procurement planning
m. Communication and quality planning
4. Project Implementation
a. Project baselines
b. Developing the project team
c. Organization and team structures
d. Managing project change and project risk
e. Performance reporting
g. Assessing and monitoring project performance
h. Earned value and sunk costs
5. Project Closeout
a. Scope verification and customer acceptance
b. Administrative and contractual closure
c. Transferring lessons learned to future projects
Ir. Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
He received Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Mechanical Engineering Department, Industrial Engineering Faculty, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on 1981. He has a professional and practice experiences as Project Management Senior Staff more than 35 years in National & Multinational Company special Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Industry. He also attended at many project management seminar & course program at Indonesian & overseas institution. He retired from Petronas Carigali Indonesia (PCINO) on year 2014 and focused in Project Management Advisor and Project Management Instructor.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami (Lihat di Banner sebelah kanan)
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email dibawah ini.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.