Performance Measurements, Continuous Improvement & Benchmarking
This course presents a high level appreciation of the features and benefits of three key Performance areas namely; Performance Measurement, Continuous Improvement and Benchmarking. Originally led by Japanese organizations, many International Companies are now leveling the field as performance measurement is seen as vital to quality process management and therefore Shareholder Value.
This course will feature:
- Understanding Performance Measurement
- How to instigate, prolong and measure Continuous Improvement
- How to find and decipher the good stuff
- The vital impact of people on process
- Running a Benchmarking Project
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Performance Measurement, Continuous Improvement and Benchmarking.
- Show how these activities play a part in helping their organization perform at a higher level
- Determine methods for generating and implementing effective performance metrics
- Use a process improvement methodology back at work
- Run a benchmarking project more effectively
Who is this Course for?
This course is applicable to any person actively involved or contemplating performance measurement, improvement and/or benchmarking activities.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation Managers/Process Managers
- HSE Leaders
- Middle Managers and Team Leaders involved in process improvement
Performance Measurement: The Starting Point for Improvement
- The Need for Measurement
- Data Use and Abuse: Using Data Constructively
- Methods of Selecting Performance Measures
- Developing a Framework for Measurement
- Understanding Variation: The key to understanding performance
- What histograms, run charts and control charts tell us about performance
- Understanding Variation: The Range and Standard Deviation
- Taking Appropriate Action against a Process
- An Introduction to Control Charts
- How to Improve a Process
- The Power of Teamwork
- Problem and Mission Statements
The Tools of Continuous Improvement
- Understanding and Analyzing a Process
- Identifying causes of problems, and potential solutions
- Demonstrating the link between a cause and its effect
- Understanding the Process
- Investigating Relationships between Variables
An Introduction to Benchmarking
- What is benchmarking?
- History of benchmarking
- Different Methods of benchmarking and how they relate to each other
- How to identify potential benchmarking projects
- An overview of the benchmarking process
- Selecting your first project
Running a Successful Benchmarking Project
- Scoping and planning benchmarking study
- Identifying and selecting benchmarking Metrics & Partners
- Participant meetings: Planning and running effective meetings to attain the aims of the study
- Benchmarking project management
- Management support activities
- Legal issues
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.