Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation: Strategic Planning Professional
This course will focus on the strategic thinking and leadership behaviors that a high-performance organization needs for a successful long term future. This course will usher delegates in more strategic visionary leadership that focuses to deliver real value to their constituents and customers. This will enable organizations to strive to improve every aspect of the business, as delegates will understand the process of creating value and the execution to bring that value into reality.
In this course, delegates will discover how to move from transactional management to transformational leadership. Real strategic management requires that managers and leaders at all levels create the mindsets and behaviors that are needed to transform the organization from its existing paradigm to the new strategic paradigm that the vision sets forth.
This course will feature:
- How to identify critical strategic issues and opportunities
- Enhancing your own & your organization’s strategic thinking & ability to envision strategic initiatives
- How to generate and support effective strategic thinking down at all levels in the organization
- Prioritization issues based on their capacity to enable real value creation
- How to lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent and complex environments
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the internal and external forces shaping the future
- Develop & follow a strategic roadmap through a clear vision & statement of strategic intent
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations
- Recognize your own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others.
- Effectively prepare, motivate and guide your organization, unit or team towards the vision
Who is this Course for?
The course is designed for current and potential strategic leaders at all levels from medium to large organizations. The content and delivery style are suited to professionals who are responsible or likely to become responsible for developing and leading strategy implementation for organizations, business units and functional teams in the public or private sector.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Current and potential strategic leaders at all levels of medium to large organizations
- The professionals responsible for developing and leading strategy for organizations
- Functional Team Leaders in the public or private sector
- Business unit Managers and Leaders
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues
Understanding Strategic Models and Paradigms
- The strategic journey – common models and frameworks for strategic thinking
- Developing a strategic roadmap
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competences and skills
- Defining the outcomes
Effective Strategic Implementation
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Identifying strategic horizons and using the 7S framework
- Analyzing the key elements for implementation
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- Preparing for the future
- Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership
- Recognizing, analyzing and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others
- Developing inspiration and motivation
- Communicating the roadmap and gathering support
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Bag, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya