Training Supply Chain Fundamentals: Manufacturing and Service Operations
This course prepares students in the basics of manufacturing and service operations and their role within an organization’s overall supply chain. The course includes presentations of the following concepts; defining the role of manufacturing and service operations, linkages between market requirements and the selection of manufacturing processes, facility location strategies, and facility layout, the importance of production planning and control in synchronizing operations, the importance of quality management and performance measurement, and the role of emerging technologies in operations.
Who Should Attend
- Sourcing Analysts, Supervisors, Managers, Clerks, Representatives, Agents, Leads, and Specialists
- Procurement Analysts, Supervisors, Managers, Agents, Clerks, Leads, Representatives, and Specialists
- Contract Development Specialists, Agents, Clerks, Leads, Representatives, and Supervisors
- Buyers, Senior Buyers
- Purchasing Analysts, Representatives, Supervisors, Managers, Agents, Clerks, Leads, and Specialists
- Supply Chain and Logistics Managers, Analysts, Consultants, Supervisors, Technologists, Planners and Engineers
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Supply Chain Education and Human Resource Management personnel
- Manufacturing planners, supervisors, clerks, analysts, directors, engineers, controllers, superintendents, foremen
- Industrial engineers
- Plant engineers, planners, supervisors, clerks, analysts, directors, controllers, superintendents, foremen
- Inventory Planners
- Order Management Supervisors, Managers, Analysts
- Demand Planners, Supply Planners, Forecast Analysts, Forecasting Managers
- Inventory Managers, Inventory Clerks, Inventory Analysts
- Transportation Planners, Transportation Clerks, Transportation Analysts, Transportation Managers
How You Will Benefit
Participants will gain a solid understanding of the basics of manufacturing and service operations and the role of manufacturing & service operations within an organization’s overall supply chain. The course prepares students to be effective in entry-level and supervisory roles in manufacturing & service operations. The course may also be beneficial to executives new to manufacturing & service operations field as the course provides a solid overview of the basics of the field. The course also prepares students to take the national CSCMP/LINCS (Leveraging, Integrating, Networking, Coordinating Supplies) certification exam in Manufacturing & Service Operations.
- Manufacturing and Services Management Overview
- Strategic Considerations in Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Operations Management Improvement Techniques
- Manufacturing Service Related Operations
- Assessing Performance
- Systems and Technology
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training / Pelatihan 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya