Maintenance Planning and Scheduling of work orders is the hub of a well-functioning maintenance organization. In order for maintenance planning and scheduling to work, many other systems need to work well. Most importantly equipment inspections through preventive maintenance, technical database such as bill of materials, work order his-tory, and standard job plans. Maintenance spare part stores have to function well. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is critical for every successful individual and company.
The focus are directed to concepts of Maintenance Management, establishing a healthy Maintenance program and Maintenance Planning and Scheduling procedures. Computer applications on maintenance planning and scheduling will be addressed too. Emphasis on various aspects of analytical techniques which have proved valuable in maintenance planning and scheduling. Most maintenance departments do not plan to fail, they simply fail to plan and therefore do indeed fail. The major reason behind failure to plan is that putting out today’s fires is given priority over planning for tomorrow – thereby insuring that future equipment failures will require reactive response. Preventive/Predictive Maintenance (PPM) is not conceived to put equipment in proper condition, but to maintain it in that condition from the time of acquisition or restoration. Proactive maintenance requires a cultural transition from a reactive to a proactive environment.
Upon completion of this course, the trainees will be aware and understanding of the following:
– Leading their Organization and Management into Predictive, and Productive Management.
– Identify planning best Practices and key Elements for taking action on them.
– Improve the use of information and Communication Tools.
– Create and preserve lead – time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources.
– Have improved their ability to influence people.
– Improve Consistency and reliability of asset information management.
– Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for Maintenance Engineers, Supervisors, Planners, and Schedulers. Also, recommended to Operation Engineers and High qualified Technicians
1.1 Why Machine Failure?
1.2 Types of Failure Causes
1.3 Effect of Failure on the Plant
1.4 Failure Cascading
1.5 Failure Modes
1.6 Chronic vs. Sporadic Failure
2.1 Specific Maintenance Definition
2.2 Maintenance Goals
2.3 Reactive Maintenance
2.4 Predictive Maintenance
2.5 Preventative Maintenance
2.6 Total Productive Maintenance
2.7 Reliability – Centered Maintenance
2.8 Overall Equipment Effectiveness
2.9 Principles of Maintenance Management
Maintenance Successful Performance Strategies
3.1 Working Environment
3.2 Operations Support
3.3 Maintenance Personnel Attributes
3.4 Maintenance Programs
3.5 Information and Knowledge
3.6 Effective Planning & Scheduling
3.7 The Role & Duties of Planner & Scheduler
3.8 Management information System
4.1 Why we have a Maintenance Plan?
4.2 Maintenance Process
4.3 Expected Outcomes
4.4 Maintenance Budget
4.5 Levels of Planning
4.6 Effective Planned Maintenance
4.7 How to implement a good Maintenance Plan (Manpower, Spare Parts, Tools)
4.8 Plan Evaluation & Feedback
5.1 Scheduling Techniques
5.2 Scheduling Procedures
5.3 Daily Scheduling (Stick to your Schedule)
5.4 Weekly Scheduling
5.5 Establishing Priority
5.6 “Look Ahead” Scheduling
5.7 Maintenance Scheduling Check List
6.1 Maintenance Workload
6.2 Backlog Management
6.3 Backlog Analysis & Feedback
7.1 Work Identification
7.2 Work Prioritization
7.3 Work Execution
7.4 10 Rules for Improvement of Work Process
Role in Cost Reduction
8.1 Cost Reduction Job
8.2 Control Absenteeism during Plan
8.4 Controlling and Analyze Working Overtime
8.5 Importance of Maintenance Work Quality
8.6 Cutting the Cost of Maintenance
8.7 Importance and Criticality of Housekeeping
9.1 Elements of Labor Control
9.2 The Productivity Picture
9.3 Causes of Poor Productivity
O&M Management Assessment
10.2 Developing the Structure
10.3 Measuring the O&M Program
10.4 Program Implementation
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .