Explore a variety of approaches to solve problems and make decisions. This workshop is a blend of trainer-led and experiential learning. It identifies the key concepts of creative thinking and problem solving. It gives the delegates a range of versatile and effective techniques; ideal for those seeking new answers to old problems, and those in search of first time solutions to major new problems.
On this course, delegates will learn how to approach problems holistically by first identifying, then analysing the situation before moving to solution development.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
- Administrators who will who will benefit from better problem solving and decision- making skills and
- Business Professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level by using both their experience and intuition to make the right moves and decisions.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions
- Explore traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
- Analyse a problem and differentiate between problems with one solution, and problems with many solutions
- Solve actual work problems and use appropriate problem solving and decision making techniques
- Become an effective problem solver and recognise the importance of dealing with the cause of a problem, rather than just dealing with the effect of a problem
- Understand the different techniques to define and resolve simple and complex problems
- Learn how to generate alternative solutions, using creative thinking and brainstorming
- Identify barriers to solving problems
- Learn the different stages of the decision making process
- Improve your questioning techniques
- Approach the right people at the right time to get the right answers
- Know how to create an innovative environment in your workplace
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Definitions and Tools
- The Link Between Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Skills and Qualities of a Problem Solver
- Power of Positive Thinking
- Winner and Loser Behaviour
- Taking Ownership of the Problem
- Barriers to Communication and How to Overcome Them
What’s The Problem Here? Understanding What Problem Solving Is
- Explore what Problem solving and Decision Making Means
- Decision Types
- Decision Making Traps
- Fact Finding
Decision Making Supplementary Tools
- Setting the Creative Stage
- Using Creative Decision Making Techniques
- The How-How Method
- Decision Analysis
- Decision Making Models
- The power of Positive Communication?
- Identifying Elements that Stimulate Creativity
- Eliminating Barriers to Innovation
- Encouraging Creative Thinking
The Rational Approach to the Problem Solving and Decision Making Process
- The Approach – Information: Data & Facts
- Problem Analysis
- Defining the Problem
- Convergent and Divergent Problems
- Prioritising the Problem
- Going to the Root Cause
- Potential Problem Analysis
- Separating Cause and Effect/Cause Analysis
- Mapping the Problem – Force Field Analysis
- Identifying Resource Constraints
- Analysing the Environment
- Recognising the Required Results
What’s Your Style? Problem-Solving Approaches
- Problem Solvers – the Different Types
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Becoming the Best Problem Solver – the Toolkit
Problem Analysis Supplementary Tools – Techniques To Use
- Review of Problem Solving techniques
- 6-Step Problem Solving technique
- ‘Why-Why’ method (to find root causes)
- Cause and effect
- Pareto Analysis (80/20 Rule)
- ‘The Matrix’
- Logical Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Investigating Each Solution
- Analysing Options
- The Benefits of Each Technique
Creativity and Problem Solving
- The Hemispheres of the Brain
- Why we Restrict our Thinking
- How to Think Beyond those Limits
- How to Challenge Your Own Assumptions
- Mind Mapping
- Evaluate ideas
- How to Implement Ideas
- Creativity as a Business Tool
- Creative Thinking and Methods
- De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- Designing Contingency Plans
- Integrating of Preventive and Contingent Actions
- Risk analysis
- Setting Standards (Quality, Quantity, and Timing)
- Identifying Appropriate Resources
Implementation – Putting it into Practise
- Allocation and Organisation of Resources
- Delegating Tasks
- Record Keeping
- Setting Realistic ‘Time Frames’
- Setting Realistic Review Stages
- Maintaining Progress Against Targets
- Keeping the Team Together
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .