Managing processes and workload is just not enough nowadays. Instead, the modern manager needs to be able to motivate their team, be able to manage change, deal with difficult people, manage performance, coach and develop their staff … the list goes on!
Our Developing Management Skills programme provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required for personal growth and team development, in a non-confrontational, interactive training environment. Following this workshop, you will go back to the workplace with a toolbox full of management skills that you can use to guarantee your success in managing yourself and others.
Who will benefit from the course?
The course is designed for new and experienced managers and professionals who want or need to brush up on their managerial and leadership skills.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Identify the ‘core competencies’ required to be an effective manager
- Develop a practical framework for understanding management
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each department
- Identify the different leadership styles
- Draw and understand company’s organisational chart
- Learn how to motivate and inspire employees
- Improve communication by identifying others’ assumptions and behaviours
- Resolve conflicts quickly
- Resolve performance issues effectively
- Develop planning and organising skills for maximum outcome
- Solve problems and make decisions more effectively
- Effectively coach and develop staff
- Organise your time and workload
- Build and lead high performance teams
Good Manager, Bad Manager
- Qualities of both Good and Bad Managers
- What Can Sabotage a Manager’s Success?
- What is Management and Leadership?
- Setting Appropriate Boundaries
- Leadership Role
- Why do Leaders Fail?
- The Challenges Facing Leadership Today
Understanding Different Communication Styles
- Your Communication Style
- Different Behavioural Styles
- Adjusting Behavioural Style for Better Communication
- The Behaviour Triangle
- The Power of Your Voice
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Body Language
- Assertiveness and Self-confidence
- Questioning Techniques
- Active Listening Techniques
- The Importance of Listening
- Barriers to Communication
Rephrasing for Better Relationships
- Learn how to use language so that it will be better received
- Dealing with Difficult PeopleManaging Your Emotions when Solving Problems
- Managing Your Emotions when Solving Problems
- Building Positive Relationships
- Your Role in Settling Disagreements between Employees
- Identifying the ‘Root Cause’ of the Problem
Difficult Personalities and Difficult Situations
- Managing Difficult Personalities and Situations
- Relationships with Subordinates
- Managing Effective Relationships
- Social Skills
- IQ, EQ and Personality
- What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- The Coaching Relationship Mind Set
Building High Performance Teams
- Effective Team Building
- Objectives to Creating a ‘High Performance Team’
- Working Together – the Tool-kit
- Team Building Model
- Creating an Encouraging Environment
- Managing and Leading Change
Goal Setting for Peak Performance
- Setting Realistic and Manageable Goals
- Explores the Components of SMART Goals
- Practice Delegating and Communicating Goals and Expectations to the People they Supervise
- Managing Your Time Effectively
- Self-Management and Discipline
- Barriers to Time Management
- Minimising Interruptions, Paperwork and Meetings
- Managing your Time
- Time Robbers
- Four D’s of Time Management
- Planning and Prioritising
- Managing Conflicting Priorities
- Proactive vs Reactive
- What is Stress?
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- The Fight or Flight Response
- What Makes Something Stressful?
- Stress Performance Connection
- Stress Warning Signals
- Stress Response
- The Importance of Delegation
- The 7 Levels of Delegation
- Choosing a Suitable Level for your Team Members
- Delegation and Its Role in the Development of Team Members
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Positive and Constructive Feedback – how to apply the right fit
- When to Deliver Performance Feedback?
- Steps of Giving Positive and Negative Feedback
- Performance Conversations
- Your Brand
- Setting Goal and Objectives
- Staff Development Plans
- Performance Review
- Managing Under-performance
- Star Performers
Motivation Skills and Understanding Others
- What Makes your Team Member ‘Tick’
- Elicit Staff Motivation, Values and Beliefs
- Motivation Skills
– what’s needed…what’s involved
- Achieving an Outstanding Job
– discover what to do
Coaching and Counselling
- Coaching vs. Counselling
- The Effective Coach ‘Tool-kit’
- Different Types of Coaching
- Johari Window
- GAPS Framework
- Coaching Moments – GROW Model
- Types of Decision Making
- Six Hat’s Exercise
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .