When you plan and organise yourself effectively, you can significantly reduce the time and effort required to achieve your goals. Increased productivity at work through better planning and organisation of work will lead to a happier, more rewarding and prosperous work life.
The Effective Planning and Organising workshop addresses a proven approach to individual productivity that covers the fundamentals of planning, organising, with particular attention to personal time management and productivity drivers.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
Designed for team leaders, supervisors, managers and section heads who are interested in improving their personal productivity or that of the people they manage or work with, whether on a project or within a department. The course also serves as a solid foundation for those who are keen on assuming a supervisory or managerial role as the next step in their career.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Be able to define what is planning
- Understand planning components
- The main stages of planning
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Improve your Time Management
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Identify the principles of prioritising
- Giving and writing clear instructions
- Allocate resources to achieve objectives
- Use SMART objectives and targets to deliver goals
- Know how to plan, schedule and prioritise your activities
- Improve your communication to the team
- Understand and demonstrate effective communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Identify your own development needs and action plan to improve them
Defining Planning and Organising
- Definition of Planning
- Definition of Organising
- Symptoms of Bad Planning and Organising
- Benefits of Good Planning and Organising
Analysis of Current Time Management Issues
- Definition of an Effective Time Management
- Benefits of Good Time Management
- How Well Do I Manage My Time?
- Barriers to Effective Time Management
- Overcoming Barriers
- Setting Limits
- Managing Interruptions
- Time Management Principles
Setting Clear Goals and Objectives
- Setting SMART Goals
- Writing Objectives
- Setting Business and Personal Goals
Planning and Organising your Workplace
- Key Elements of Planning and Organising
- Dealing with Paperwork and Admin
- Completing a Schedule for the Year/Month/Week/Day
- The Planning Process
- Leadership and Coordination
- Practising Using the Planning Process
Principles of Prioritising
- Efficiency vs Effectiveness
- The 80:20 Rule
- Prime Time
- Important and Urgent Matrix
- Diving Tasks
- The Concept Of Back Planning
Remove the Clutter
- Just Do it
- You Don’t Have to Keep Everything
- Three Boxes: Keep, Donate, and Trash
- A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place
Scheduling Your Time
- Have a Master Calendar
- Setting Deadlines
- Remove or Limit the Time Wasters
- Coping With Things Outside of Your Control
- Case Study
- To Do Lists
- Using Day Planner
Paper and Paperless Storage
- Finding a System that Works for You
- Making it Consistent and Time Sensitive
Organisation in Your Work Area
- Keeping Items Within Arm’s Reach
- Only Have Current Projects on Your Desk
- Arranging Your Drawers
- Organize to Match Your Workflow
Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
- Remove Distractions
- Give Yourself a Reward
- Break Up Large Tasks
Organizing Your Inbox
- Setting Delivery Rules
- Folder and Message Hierarchy
- Deal With E-mail Right Away
- Flag and Highlight Important Items
Avoid the Causes of Disorganisation
- Keeping Everything
- Not Being Consistent
- Not Following a Schedule
- Bad Habits
Discipline is the Key to Stay Organised
- Stay Within Your Systems
- Learn to Say No
- Have Organisation Be Part of Your Life
- Plan for Tomorrow, Today
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .