Whilst it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead.
Explore how managers can maintain their technical expertise while demonstrating the right type of leadership. It will give delegates the personal, interpersonal and group skills to be influential in one-on-one situations, facilitate group performance and become an overall effective leader.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
The course is designed for managers, senior managers, directors and anyone with leadership responsibilities who would like to improve their leadership skills to be able to empower and motivate their followers.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Define Leadership
- Identify what makes a good leader
- Learn how to lead
- Explain the Great Man Theory
- Explain the Trait Theory
- Understand Transformational Leadership
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Explain leading by Directing, Participating and Delegating
- Knowledge about the theory of Kouzes and Posner
- Conduct a personal inventory
- Create an action plan
- Establish personal goals
- Find out what employees need from you as a leader
- Deliver constructive feedback in a way that produces positive change, not resentment or anger
- Understand what motivates people
- Establish confidence and trust with employees through consistent management actions
- Supervise friends and former co-workers without hassles or stress
- Develop better communication techniques with peers and employees
- Identify how to handle difficult or sensitive situations more confidently
- Defining Leadership
- Leadership role
- Characteristics of a Leader
- Leadership Principles
- Identifying ‘authority’, ‘power’ and ‘responsibility’
- The Challenges Facing Leadership Today
- Why Do Leaders Fail?
Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Choosing Your Vision
- Communicating Your Vision
- Identifying the Benefit for Others
- Creating a Team Vision
- Adapting Your Leadership Style to Suit Different Situations
- Effective Delegation Skills
- Making Employees Accountable and Responsible
- Encouraging Growth in Others
- Creating Mutual Respect
- The Importance of Trust
- Sharing Rewards
- Addressing Attitude Problems
- Your Role in Settling Disagreements Between Employees
- Dealing with Difficult or Explosive Personalities
- Coaching and Counselling Employees
- Understanding Motivation
- Developing an Effective Leadership Communication Network
- Active Listening Skills
- Constructive versus Destructive Communication
- Providing ‘Constructive’ Criticism
Managing Your Time, Priorities and Projects
- Planning and Prioritising
- Time Management
- Barriers to Time Management
- Delegation Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
Feedback; Direct and Proactive
- Creating a Positive Language Environment
- Giving Positive and Negative Feedback
- Utilising Feedback to Modify Employee’s Behaviour
- Tips for Giving and Receiving Feedback
Using Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Developing Interpersonal Relationships with Colleagues
- Why Do We Need EI?
- Is EI learnable?
- EI in the workplace
- Qualities of an EI Manager
- The benefits of EI
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .