Who Should Attend?
Human Resource personnel and administrators, and / or line managers involved in recruitment and selection, staff appraisals, job evaluation, or organizational change.
About The Programme
This programme is designed to be highly practical, at the end of which you will have the necessary skills to write Job Descriptions and Person Specifications for your organization.
- To understand the need for clear Job Descriptions and Person Specifications in the workplace
- To understand the difference between Job Descriptions, Person Specifications and Competencies
- To understand the key components of Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- To understand how to use Job Descriptions and Person Specifications in the workplace
- To provide practice in constructing professional Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
What You Will Gain
- Practical experience in writing Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- An understanding of the needs, components, and various uses of Job Descriptions and Person Specifications in the workplace
- What Is A Job Description?
- Effective Job Descriptions – Background
- What Is ‘Job Analysis’ & Why Is It Important?
- The Definitions Used In Job Analysis
- The Employee’s Role In Job Analysis
- Creating A Job Description
- Guidelines For Writing Job Descriptions
- What To Include In A Job Description
- Job Descriptions & Recruitment
- What Are ‘Key / Core Competencies’?
- What Is A ‘Person Specification’?
- The Seven Point Plan
- Guided Practice In Writing Job Descriptions & Person Specifications For Your Workplace
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.