Training Administrative Assistant
The role of the Administrative is rapidly changing and he/she is taking on more of the work of the manager. He/she needs to develop administrative skills into managerial talents in order to enable his/ her superior to delegate work with assurance.At the end of the course participants will able:
To identify and correct deficiencies, enhance strengths and promote professionalism in the modern executive secretary and administrator.
You will Learn how to:
- Develop and effective communication strategy with your boss and gain respect from other employees
- Apply techniques for solving day to day administrative problems
- Conduct efficient, effective meetings
- Develop necessary business manual and records management processes
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills
- Enhance your personal performance within your organization
- Understand what your organization requires from you to increase your value
- Realize how to develop your career
- Project the right corporate image
- Develop your stress management techniques
- Build your confidence and learn how to delegate without creating an atmosphere
- Discover how to influence your boss
- Priorities when working for more than one boss
Executive Secretary ,Administrative Assistant I ,II ,III , Administrative supervisor & Manager
- Defining goals setting
- Thought to motivate you to set goals
- Separating real from neurotic goals from ideals to action
Improving and managing a successful relationship with your boss:
- Deepen on your understanding of your managers challenges
- Setting a solid foundation in the partnership
- The non-communication manager
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Manager/Secretarial partnership
- Managing stressful situations –how to stay calm
- Making a decision, does your boss permit you to take initiative?
Developing a productivity working relationship with your boss –how to make a winning team?
- How do you find out about each others personality traits to ensure a smooth working relationship?
- Generating goodwill getting to trust each other?
- How do you deal with your bosses changing moods?
- Benefits of adapting your style to compliment your bosses style
- Anticipating each others needs –how to deliver before you are asked?
- What are the main prerequisites for being a winning team?
Working for more than one boss:
- Setting priorities –deciding what can wait and what needs to be done now
- Understanding the functions of our bosses and their priorities
- The importance of open communications
- Increasing your effectiveness by developing your organization skills
- Elements necessary for good communication
- Step to communicate well
- Charting out your personality
- Understanding your strengths and stresses
- To be aware of the communication process in business.
- To use the appropriate communication medium
- To be aware of the causes of communication breakdown.
- To practise effective listening techniques
- To identify the procedures for planning and preparing a successful presentation
- To be aware of the use of visual aids and technology in presenting information
- Communication and gender and age
- Dealing with difficult personalities through the right communication skills.
Managing your time and operations to increase your personal effectiveness:
- How to optimize the use of your time?
- To learn the techniques of effective time management
- Planning the first ten minutes
- Avoiding the busy trap
– Understanding job priorities
– Using the two-way communication
– Prioritizing tasks
– Using a tracking system
– Understanding urgency
– Addressing excuses
– Achieving success
- Number of Techniques that Aim to Increase the Effectiveness of a Person in Getting the Things Done.
- To-do list
- Goal setting
– Rational goals
– Directional goals
– Muddling through
- Value and cost of meeting
- Types of meetings
- Successful meeting leader and participants
- Meeting process
- The manager / secretary meeting the second magic ten minutes
- Learn how to control time during meetings
- Controlling your telephone
- Dissolving time loss causes
Creative thinking & problem solving:
- Defining problem solving
- Planning your strategy
- Exploring alternative decision
- Taking real problems and working through them
- Five style for dealing with conflicts
Creating a high profile:
- Identifying the barriers
- How to move forward
- How to become more influential and productive
- Report to your manager
- Creating a personal action plan
Building your reputation- What makes you a top of the range Executive Secretary.
- Who are the people you can learn from inside/ outside the organization
- What is a mentor? Do you have one?
- Dedication –how much should you enjoy the work you do take pride in it?
- Loyalty and discretion –are the title white lies acceptable?
- Appearance –does your personal appearance really reflect the worth you place in yourself
- Good common sense and logic
- Discipline, efficiency and ability to organize
Making the office technology work for you:
- Making maximum use of your personal computer- Using the different software to organize your work.
- Using e-mail to improve communication
- The Internet – what it can do for you?
The future role of the PA/Executive Secretary:
- The factors currently affecting your role
- Changes to the role –is it an opportunity or threat?
- The role in the future – where do we go from here?
- What skill attributes and qualifications do you need?
- Tips on ways to gain skills that will help you stay ahead.
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .