Who should attend?
- This course is designed for senior secretaries, executive secretaries, personal assistants and top-level management secretaries aiming to improve their performance and maximise opportunities for promotion to executive positions.
- To examine the evolving role of the modern secretary
- To carry out your duties more efficiently and effectively
- To update and raise stands of office management
- To align personal performance to organisational vision and success
- To develop interpersonal skills and manage excellent teams
- To enhance career opportunities and promotion capabilities
- Practical solution focused management skills
- How to support good workflow in the office for employee productivity
- How to manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Dealing with suppliers and developing good buying relationships
Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Best practice for handling meetings
- The role of teams and teambuilding
- Taking accurate minutes and following up
- Arranging the environment for best meeting atmosphere
- Planning, arranging and monitoring events
- Coordination and facilitation skills
- How to manage different suppliers to deliver a successful event
- Managing on time and on budget
Verbal communication skills
- How to communicate clearly and concisely
- How to express ideas and core objectives to diverse audiences
- Communicating with a confident voice
Written communication skills
- Report writing, structure, theme, and executive summary
- Aiming reports to different stakeholders
- Email communication best practice
- Letter writing skills
- Creating winning teams, key roles and team dynamic
- How to motivate staff and ensure results
- How to create interventions for team conflicts and problems
- The pitfalls of underperforming teams and how realign them
Time and stress management
- Emotional intelligence vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- The psychology of wellbeing and performance
- How to deal with pressure and stress in the workplace
- How to encourage high performance without creating stress
- Delivering professional and memorable presentations
- How to write a speech for conferences and events
- Proven public speaking tips and techniques for charismatic presentations
- Managing nerves and overcoming fear of public speaking
- Making travel arrangements (i.e. arranging flights, accommodation, visas)
- Managing timelines and preparing contingencies
- Negotiation with suppliers and getting the best quotes
- Researching the best routes for a journey both locally and internationally
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .