Training Communication and Presentation Skills for Project Managers
During this 3 day course, participants will learn the proper communication and presentation skills for an individual who is moving into a project manager role. This will include preparing leadership for their role using communications. The course will also cover the writing of project charters, case for change, and report writing. Participants will learn how to properly prepare presentations depending on their audience (executives, managers, users, or stakeholders).
Throughout this course participants will learn what business project management is and why being a good project manager is not enough. They will also learn why project communication is so important and what happens if project communication is ignored.
Linking projects to the business
- Understanding the business context for the project
- Recognizing the common elements for all communications
- Writing the charter as a communication tool
- Writing the case for change as a communication tool
Building the Communication Plan
- Doing a stakeholder analysis as a basis for the communication plan
- Communicating changes in work processes
- Creating support for a new work process
- Using communication to handle risks
- Communicating about problems effectively
Other Communication Requirements
- Communicating scope changes
- Using communication to prepare operations for the project deliverables
- Communication strategies to overcome resistance to change
- Handling competition with other initiatives using communication
- Writing a close-out report
Presentations as part of a Communication Plan
- Review of the common elements for all communications
- Developing the content of the presentation
- Choosing a strategy for the presentation
- Developing polished delivery skills for presentations
- Guidelines for using visual aids in presentations
- Other logistics in preparing for a presentation
Communications to Management
- Understanding the context of communications with management
- Managing up
- Understanding the politics in communication to management
- Working with your sponsor on the case for change
- Communication with your sponsor on problems
- Internal and external communications
This course is aimed toward project managers with at least one year’s experience in managing projects. It will also be beneficial for team leads moving into a project manager role.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.