In a time when gaining a competitive edge increasingly comes down to the experience provided to the customer, Customer Service Excellence has never been more important.
This fast moving, highly interactive programme draws upon the very latest thinking and research into customer behaviours and the psychology of buying to enable attendees to fully understand what is required to ensure their customers, whether they be external ‘paying’ customers, or internal ‘colleague’ customers, get the very best experience possible.
The programme delves into the precise meaning of value, what it is that customers actually value and what an organisation can do to ensure it, perhaps uniquely, can deliver it. Application of the tools and techniques demonstrated on this programme will enable attendees to provide dramatic increases in Customer service, leading to customer retention and increased revenues.
Participants will develop the following competencies
- Understand and be able to exploit, the relationship between Price, Quality and Value
- Understand which activities add value and which destroy it.
- Gain invaluable insights into the workings of the customers mind; how influence works and understand the science of persuasion
- Develop tools and techniques that will consistently build value and enhance both the customer’s experience and also the organisation’s profits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customer service professionals, managers, quality management personnel, voice of the customer analysts
- All specialists responsible for building and sustaining their company’s reputation for customer service excellence.
- Marketing Professionals looking to gain and maintain a compelling strategic edge
- Understand the true meaning of value and how customer service is the key to success
- Improve service delivery standards, reflected in higher levels of customer satisfaction and bottom line profits
- Understand how to build a customer focused culture
- Learn how to lead customer service performance and professionalism in their organisation
- Learn how improving customer service will improve business performance and the customer’s experience
- Gain the necessary skills to recruit, train and motivate staff
- Understand how to develop and improve internal service standards
This programme is designed to be highly interactive, challenging and stimulating. Delegates will learn by a combination of active participation using programme materials, case study review, discussion, syndicate group work, skills practice exercises, training videos and exploration of relevant organizational issues. This programme synthesizes use of relevant organizational theory and customer service best practice with core communication strategies and skills.
- Learn how delivering excellence in customer service is a way of driving greater return on investment
- Understand and be able to articulate why business must be aligned around the customer to succeed
- Understand the role of strong leadership as an aid to decision making on customer service issues
- How to encourage a philosophy and culture of ‘living and breathing customer service excellence’ in your organisation
- How to ensure you are attracting, motivating and retaining the best people
- Why skills training and development in staff is essential to excellence in customer service
- How to use high performance coaching techniques
- How to encourage positivity in the workplace
The Business Case for Customer Service Excellence
- Why excellence in customer service is a hot business boardroom issue
- Understanding what your customers expect
- Benchmarking for competitive success
- Understanding that benchmarking is not always the answer
- Meeting and exceeding changing customer expectations
- Assessing your organisational culture for customer service focus
- Core foundations for building a customer centric culture
- Overcoming obstacles to customer service excellence
Improving Customer Service Standards
- Showing your customers you are serious about providing customer service excellence
- Resolving customer service challenges positively
- The six hats problem solving approach
- Shifting perceptual positions
- Resolving complaints, disputes and conflict
- Role modelling top performers in customer service
- Moving closer to the customer – rapport skills to build better relationships
Creating a culture of Service Excellence through continuous learning
- What is a learning organisation?
- Creating a vision for customer service excellence and continuous learning in your organisation
- Applying continuous learning strategies to customer service excellence
- Planning for change – using the Neurological levels model
- Leading by example – teaching others through behavioural excellence
- There is no failure only feedback – moving forward for personal and business growth
- Building team work, cooperation and collaboration with colleagues
Hiring excellent Customer Service personnel
- The importance of a strong value set in customer service delivery excellence
- Core customer service qualities and competencies
- The transferability of customer service skills
- Retaining and motivating your best people
- Developing staff engagement in the business
- Understanding the psychological contract and its impact on staff
- Using rewards and incentives to motivate performance
- The importance of the team leader/supervisor in frontline staff employment
- Addressing ‘real life’ work challenges in customer service excellence
Assessing Customer Service training and development programmes
- Why skills training is on the boardroom agenda of successful organisations
- How to develop customer service excellence to compete in a global marketplace
- What to look for when choosing a skills development or training programme
- Addressing attitudinal issues in learning
- Assessing the impact of customer service training in the workplace on the customer, the team and the business
- High performance coaching methods for customer service excellence and staff retention
- Maintaining positivity in the workplace
- Action planning to take the learning back and develop it further
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .