Developing & Implementing Strategic Marketing Plans
In this course delegates will understand the structured process of how to build a marketing plan customised for their situation. They will find out how marketing planning works and how they should document their ideas in a marketing plan.
They will become competent in developing a marketing plan by going through a number of stages of the marketing planning process. They will work with practical checklists at each stage that enable them to formulate the right questions.
They will master the key elements of a complete marketing plan.
This course will feature:
- How to analyse the external and internal environment;
- What segments of the market to target and how to choose a proper positioning
- How to set marketing and financial objectives
- How to decide on strategies for products, pricing, channels and communication
- What sales forecasting technique to use
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Construct a marketing plan in general and specifically for their company
- Develop a plan for a new product
- Understand what analyses need to be carried out at the outset
- Define the market, customer segments and buying behaviour
- Apply control procedures necessary to monitor successful implementation of the marketing plan
Who is this Course for?
Participants are, or will be, involved in strategy development, in the development of marketing plans, in new product planning or work in product development teams
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals of different functional backgrounds, middle managers, marketing professionals without a formal marketing education, sales professionals
- People who plan to start up a new company or a launch of a new product or service within a company
Introduction to Marketing Planning
- Course objectives
- Three levels of planning
- Marketing and the mission statement
- Analysing the current situation: internal audit, external audit
- SWOT analysis
- PESTEL factors
Analysing Customers and Markets; Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- Market definition (potential-,target market)
- Consumer markets
- Business markets
- Market segmentation process
- 4 different targeting strategies
- The positioning process
Planning Direction, Objectives and Strategy
- Growth strategies, non growth strategies
- Financial objectives, marketing objectives, societal objectives
- Planning for products
- Product Life Cycle
- Planning for brands
Planning the Marketing Mix Strategy
- Planning for pricing
- Pricing elasticity and break- even analysis
- Planning for communication, advertising and promotion
- Push and pull strategies
- Planning for channels
- Channel length and channel member decisions
Planning Metrics and Performance Measurement; Planning Implementation and Control
- Tools for evaluating marketing progress
- Measuring progress with metrics
- Forecasting approaches
- Preparing budgets and schedules
- The marketing control process
- Sample Marketing Plan
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.