Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for HR professionals, particularly those who are new to the HR function, or who have some experience, but no formal training, and who would like to broaden their HR knowledge, and develop their expertise and interpersonal skills. It is also relevant to line managers who are tasked with HR functions.
About The Programme
Managing the HR function in an organization requires the use of many skills, including the ability to manage yourself and others, and the ability to make informed decisions and solve problems effectively. This programme will enable HR professionals to develop critical skills within the main functions of HR: Resourcing, Service Delivery, Performance Management, Learning and Development, and Reward.
The programme is highly practical with delegates involved in group activities, role-plays and exercises to develop and enhance their skills.
- To understand the different roles and responsibilities of Human Resource Managers
- To become conversant with resourcing and the recruitment and selection process, and to practise the skills required for effective interviewing
- To identify and use the skills involved in managing people effectively, specifically the skills of planning and organizing, communication, assertiveness, motivation and decision making
- To identify the key elements of employee relations, focusing specifically on the techniques of coaching, counselling and disciplinary action
- To examine employee learning and development, in order to plan and implement learning and development activities
- To understand the importance of a Reward Management Framework
- To develop the skills needed to conduct appraisals within a Performance Management System
- To become familiar with the importance of effective policies and procedures for employees
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the management and interpersonal skills required to effectively perform the HR function
- The ability to develop skills such as planning, decision making, interviewing, coaching, and counselling
- Exposure to all the aspects of current HR best practices
- Human Resources Management
> Investment In Human Capital
> The Strategic Importance Of HR
> The HR Audit
> HR Reporting
- Planning & Organizing Effectively
> The HR Business Plan
> The Planning Process
> Talent Management In Light Of Planning
- Recruitment & Selection
> Analysing The Recruitment & Selection Process
- Job Descriptions, Competencies & Person Specifications
> Writing Job Descriptions
> Key / Core Competencies
> How To Decide On Appropriate Competencies
> Writing Person Specifications
- Talent Management
- Communicating Effectively
> The Process Of Communication
> Skills Of Communication
> Asking Relevant and Effective Questions
> Active Listening
- The Recruitment Process
> Sources Of Recruitment
> The Screening Process
> The Interview & Selection Process
> Interview Role-Plays
> Post-Interview Procedures & Follow-Up
> Using Psychometric Tests & Assessment Centres
- Behavioural Styles
> Recognising Behavioural Styles
> Being Assertive
> Assertiveness In Practice
- Effective Coaching & Counselling
> Preparing For A Coaching Or Counselling Session
> Conducting The Session
> Guidelines For Getting Feedback
> Coaching & Counselling Role-Plays
- Dealing With Disciplinary Issues
> The Importance Of Policies & Procedures
> Managing A Disciplinary Matter
> Conducting A Disciplinary Interview
> Deciding Upon & Implementing Disciplinary Action
> Holding An Appeal
- Motivation And Employee Engagement
> Theories On Motivation & Employee Engagement
- Employee Appraisals
> Preparation For An Appraisal
> The Appraisal Interview
> The Follow-Up
> Appraisal Role-Plays
- Developing An Employee Learning And Development (L&D) Plan
> Learning Needs Analysis Process
> Providing Effective Training
- Effective Decision Making
> Decision Making In Practice
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .