PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERIES – INSIDE PROCUREMENT and CONTRACT MANAGEMENT in OIL & GAS INDUSTRY ( 3 Days)
The benefit after completing this course the participants will have a better knowledge & skill on Project Procurement & Contract Management in accordance with International Management Standards by PMI.
This course has been designed to provide a more nourished treatment on the subject of project procurement management delivered by one the leading icons in the field of project management and procurement contract management. The insights, best practices and techniques you will learn in this workshop can be applied and practiced in projects. Often failures to projects are caused by lack of adequate Project Procurement Standards and Frameworks within organizations. Therefore the workshop has been designed to assist professional and practitioners who would like to develop their abilities and insight in the field of Project Procurement and Contract Management best practices. How can project procurement and contract management influence and facilitate effective project management?
This course examines project procurement management roles and environments, the procurement life cycle and various techniques of work planning, and control and evaluation to achieve deliverable objectives. The tools currently available to project and procurement management teamare discussed throughout this course.
The Course is designed to be taught interactively with syndicates and personal exercises, facilitation of group discussions, training videos, and discussions of real life examples.
The Company organization will benefit by:
- Increase procurement & contract personal effectiveness& soft skills
- Better production or deliverable of procurement outcomes
- Understanding of Procurement Life Cycle Issues
- Alignment of procurement and project or stakeholder goals
- Understanding conflicts and resolving them
- Staff understanding of procurement reporting issues, control skills and closeout.
Attendees will gain by participation in this program through:
- Gain a working knowledge of facts, terminology, or process related to project procurement that can be used it to perform your job.
- See how partnering between buyers and sellers can create a single culture with one set of goals and objectives.
- Understand the key areas in procuring outside services and products from the initial decision to buy through final contract closeout.
- Review the factors for success I six project procurement management processes: plan purchase and acquisitions; plan contracting; request seller responses; select sellers; contract administration, and contract closure.
Who should attend?
- Procurement or SCM Project Team
- Legal & Contract Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Project Cost & Control Engineers
- Project Planner& Scheduler
- Project Cost Estimator
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Coorporate & Business Planning
- Document Controller
- Project& Operation Secretary
- Person who get benefit for attending this Course
Project Management Concepts & Principles
- What are project? , Standards &Codes, and Certifications
- Creation of a project, formal & informal bases.
- Define the characteristics of a project.
- Explain the need for project management, goals & objectives.
- Compare and contrast the roles of project managers in organizational environments.
- Describe the systems development cycle_project life cycle.
- Explain the roles of systems analysis and systems management in the life cycle of a
- Key project roles & Stakegolder management
- Best practise in project benchmarking
Project Organizational Structures
- Describe the ways groups are organized into projects.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of project team members.
- Explain the relationship between project managers and line managers, especially in terms of the division of responsibility and authority.
- Develop plan communication
Procurement Management Overview
- Project procurement management
- The relationship between projects and contracts
- Ensuring a successful procurement process
- Planning procurement and acquisitions
- Inputs to the procurement management plan
- Conducting make-or-buy analyses
- Contracting matters
- Recommending the best contracting methods
- Preparing the procurement management plan
- Preparing a statement of work
- The bid solicitation process
- Sources of prospective seller
- Key principles for conducting a bidder’s conference
- Protocols for communicating with prospective sellers
- Identifying actions from the seller’s point-of-view
- The purpose of procurement management
- Roles and responsibilities: project team, contracting organization, and sellers
- Managing seller performance
- Outputs of the contract management process
- The procurement closure process
- Contract documentation
- Format acceptance and closure for sellers
- Outputs of the contract management process
- Lesson learned analyses
Developing Contract Pricing Agreements
1. Uncertainty and risk in contract pricing
2. Categories and types of contracts
- Fixed price
- Time and Materials
- Cost reimbursement
3. Selecting contract types
Ir. Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
He received Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Mechanical Engineering Department, Industrial Engineering Faculty, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on 1981. He has a professional and practice experiences as Project Management Senior Staff more than 35 years in National & Multinational Company special Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Industry. He also attended at many project management seminar & course program at Indonesian & overseas institution. He retired from Petronas Carigali Indonesia (PCINO) on year 2014 and focused in Project Management Advisor and Project Management Instructor.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta ( jogja ), 3 Peserta ( Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya