Training Office Management and Administrative Skills
Discover how to create a more effective office environment and reduce inefficiency in your workplace. Learn processes that you can incorporate into your office, including an assertive and organised approach to managing people.
The workshop will provide delegates with techniques and core skills on how to use resources efficiently, manage time wisely, communicate effectively and collaborate with others skilfully. The programme will also cover key management and planning principles which will help and support in achieving overall organisational objectives.
- Understand the key concepts of office management
- Learn how to manage the day to day office tasks
- Organise and improve office systems
- Analyse the different time management techniques
- Enhance assertive communication and interpersonal skills with your team
- Identify who your customers are and provide excellent customer serviceUnderstand the key concepts of office management
- Practice professional business writing and improve written communication
- Understand your role in meetings
- Understand the different types of basic finance used in the office
- Necessary skills of an effective office manager
- Common misconceptions of management
- The principles of management and how they apply to you
- The main causes of management failure
- Managing your time
- Setting SMART goals and objectives
- Planning and prioritising
- Communicating with credibility and confidence
- Barriers to effective communication
- Active listening and questioning skills
- What is ‘assertiveness’?
- The importance of assertiveness
- The link between confidence and assertiveness
- What makes a good ‘people manager’?
- Developing your team
- The importance of delegation
- Monitoring and encouraging high performance
- Diffusing difficult and critical situations
- Causes of conflict
- Managing emotions
- Assertiveness skills
- Problem solving techniques
- Thinking systematically
- Analysing potential solutions
- Implementing the chosen solution
- Writing professional letters, memos and e-mail
- Keep your messages organised, short and simple
- Grammar and punctuation
- Welcoming visitors
- Handling telephone calls
- Sounding confident and helpful
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Records management
- Filing methods
- File retention policies
- Information management
- Privacy and security
- The importance of an agenda
- Types of meetings
- Minute taking styles
- Minute publishing styles and how it should be done
- Handling petty cash
- Key finance terms
- Different types of financial documents
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized Live Online Training, Public and In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)