Training GIS Data Formats, Design and Quality
Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is an increasingly sought after skill in industries from agriculture to public health. This course starts by introducing participants to the basics of spatial modeling. It explains vector and raster spatial data models, and then discusses in depth, issues such as data acquisition, the basics of data-gathering instrumentation, data sources, and data quality.
- Learning common data storage mechanisms within GIS
- Creating vector and raster data models
- Creating new data through the process of digitizing
- Exploring datasets and assess them for quality and uncertainty
- Creating web maps quickly
Who Should Attend?
- GIS specialists
- Anybody involved in professional work in which spatial information is needed and needs to be put in place.
- Data models and formats
- Vector data file formats
- Raster data file formats
- ArcGIS basics
- Making maps with common datasets
- Retrieving and sharing data
- Creating and working with vector data
- Sourcing GIS data
- Preparing GIS data
- Geocoding addresses
- Filtering a dataset
- Data design
- Basic digitizing
- Interpreting and documenting business requirements
- Modeling data relationships
- Database language options
- Data population
- Database administration
- Processing and geoprocessing
- Making point data from coordinates
- Storage formats and working with rasters
- Data storage
- Creating raster data
- Data quality and creating web maps
- Uncertainty and quality
- Moving valmeyer
- Applying symbology
- Saving and sharing maps
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan tersebut ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.