Training Strategy, Risks, Negotiation & Leadership
Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership are the essential skills for those who are dedicated to maximizing their performance and value-added contribution (and that of the people who work for them). As the business environment becomes ever more uncertain and turbulent, the requirement for professional leadership and management throughout organizations is at a premium. Hence, these four elements of the course provide a structured and coherent framework for addressing the challenges for which professionals face in respect of both their day-to-day and longer-term responsibilities.
This course will feature:
- Identifying effective and proven strategies
- Appraising and Managing Risks
- Practical Win-Win Negotiating Strategies
- Improve Strategic Management Skills
- Getting the most out of the people who work for you
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an appreciation & understanding of each of the elements of the course.
- Understand how the elements interact to create a systemic approach to mastering the essential tasks of any leader in business today.
- Develop the skills and applications needed to master each individual element
- Utilize the four elements in achieving individual, team and high organizational results
- Identify priorities for continued professional development
- Current and potential strategic leaders at all levels
- Those responsible for developing and leading strategy
- Business unit Managers and/or Managers of all Levels
- Functional Team Leaders in the public or private sector
- Supervisors/Line Leaders
- Introduction to strategy – background, historical developments, major theories
- Strategic Management – a practical approach for every leader
- A consistent methodology for strategy development
- The relationships between vision, mission and strategy
- The steps involved in developing a strategy
- The meaning and nature of risk
- Identifying the risks in a given strategy
- Prioritizing risks
- Contingency planning
- Risk mitigation strategies
- The everyday role and attitude of ‘Win-Win’ negotiating
- Power – gaining a superior position
- Strategy and Tactics in negotiating
- Understanding your opponents negotiating style and tactics
- Negotiating Countermeasures
- The strategic role and nature of effective leadership
- Charisma and how to earn it and use it effectively
- The role of the modern leader and how leadership has changed
- Innovative Leadership skills
- Maximizing the performance of each team member
- Motivating the ‘average’ employee
Strategic Leadership Workshop
- Intrapersonal style and skills
- Interpersonal and leadership communication skills
- Leadership and The Challenge of Change
- Strategic leadership for team development
- Developing a personal action plan for further self-development
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Bag, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya