Tendering, Procurement, & Negotiation Skills Training
This course explores the process of identifying, selection and negotiating with the suppliers that will help your organisation to be successful. No organisation can be successful without appointing the best suppliers, and ensuring that contractual agreements maximise value for money. By applying the right processes for selecting suppliers, costs will be controlled, quality will improve and organisational efficiency will increase.
Suppliers will seek to optimise their return and need to be engaged in a way that ensures an appropriate relationship for the short and long term. Having the right knowledge and skills in tendering, procurement and negotiation is essential for any organisation to be successful, and requires appropriate planning and preparation rather than luck and optimism.
This course will feature:
- Selecting the right procurement strategy
- Developing tenders and producing tender evaluation criteria
- Analysing competitive bidding processes
- Practicing negotiation skills
- Administration of the procurement and tender process
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Project Personnel
- Procurement Personnel who are responsible for negotiations
- All others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders and specifications that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities
How Tendering and Procurement Aligns with the Organisation Strategy
- Influence of the external environment
- Adapting to new business models
- Critical supply strategies
- Transforming the Supplier relationship
- The Procurement cycle
The Tendering Process
- Elements of a good procurement process
- Selecting the right contracting strategy
- Stages in the tendering process
- Developing tender evaluation criteria
- Negotiating with short-listed suppliers
- How can we be sure we are obtaining a good price?
Advanced Procurement Skills
- Transforming the supplier relationship
- Defining the organization’s mission in supplier relationships
- How to be a good customer
- Differentiating between SRM and collaboration
- Optimising the supply base
The Negotiation Process
- Avoiding confrontational negotiations
- Communication techniques
- New techniques in influencing
- Understanding the other negotiator’s power
- Negotiating pressure points and countermeasures
Implementing Improvements in the Organisation
- Attract and retain procurement management talent
- Producing a realistic personal action plan for improvement
- Business continuity and contingency planning for procurement
- What is Activity-Based Costing
- Ways that procurement can improve finances
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Bag, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya