The Effective Female Leader
This course creates confident and powerful female leaders: women who are ready to step up and be acknowledged for the great leaders they truly are. By the end of this course, participants will be able to distinguish between a manager and a leader and use their leadership skills to become assertive and influential. This course aims to give participants the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to be effective leaders in the workplace.
Participants will be able to identify their own leadership style using behavioral models and, most importantly, be aware of the impact of their behavior on others, and how they are perceived by colleagues, seniors and direct reports. Participants will also learn how to communicate assertively and to handle conflicts so that they can make their voice heard, be respected as a confident leader and have the courage to hold difficult conversations when necessary. As a result they will increase their sphere of influence, strengthen working relationships, build rapport and trust with employees, and develop a reputation as an effective leader.
Through an innovative mixture of trainer input and participant interaction, everyone is encouraged to participate in an experiential learning environment. The learning is enjoyable, memorable and easy to implement, with a strong focus on practical application and open discussion.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Undertake the role, qualities and skills of an effective, confident leader
- Give valuable feedback to colleagues at every level of the organization
- Coach others using recognized frameworks and models
- Utilize communication styles to improve relationships within teams and achieve common goals
- Apply delegation methods to enhance the output of their department and team
- Become highly influential in their environment and be pioneers for female leaders and professionals
This course will benefit women who have just begun managing teams or those who hold supervisory positions. It is also ideal for women who wish to take a managerial position but have not yet done so. This course will also suit those in managerial positions who have not received formal training.
- Setting Goals
- Giving Feedback
- Conflict Resolution
- Stress Management
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.