Who Should Attend?
This programme is intended for people new to training, or those with no formal knowledge about the design and delivery of training programmes. The course content focuses on the professional delivery of training to small groups in the workplace, rather than on one-to-one training skills.
About The Programme
Training and re-training are now an essential part of the business strategy for all successful companies. Preparing and delivering top quality ‘on-the-job’ and ‘off-the-job’ training to meet organizational needs, is an essential skill for companies and organizations. This programme will also prove valuable to In-Company Trainers wanting to improve and update their training skills.
- To understand learning styles, and to examine techniques which will enhance the learning process
- To design training material for a group training session to meet specified needs
- To gain knowledge, skills, and practical tools to deliver effective training, using group facilitation techniques
- To improve your group training techniques, by focusing on effective communication behaviours
- To evaluate your training sessions for reaction, learning, changing behaviour, and ultimately contributing value to the organization
- To enhance your performance, through practice sessions, with Trainer and DVD review with feedback
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the meaning and value of ‘effective training’
- Certain tools / techniques to assist with your training delivery, so you can make an immediate start when you return to work
- The opportunity to design, practise and evaluate training sessions in a supportive and challenging environment
- A comprehensive knowledge of group training and practical skills, which will give you confidence in your ability to help people learn and develop
- Good And Bad Training Experiences
- Skills Needed To Be A Good Trainer
- Training Effectiveness
- A Systematic Approach To Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- What Is Training Needs Analysis
- How People Learn
- The Main Ways Of Learning
- The Importance Of Effective Communication
- Use Of Questions In Training
- Giving And Receiving Feedback
- Individual Presentations
- Designing Training
- Effective Openings
- Writing Clear Training Objectives
- Group Dynamics
- Dealing With Problem Participants
- Group Training Techniques
- Activity-Based Learning
- Media Varieties And Types
- Training Evaluation
- How Effective Is Your Training?
- Assessment Tools And Vehicles
- Kirkpatrick’s Levels Of Training Effectiveness
- Preparation For Day Three
- Interactive Training Sessions Within The Group
- Stop – Start – Continue – What Needs To Be Changed?
- Transfer Of Learning To The Workplace
- Action Planning
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .