Advanced QGIS Training
This course builds on existing GIS knowledge and demonstrates how to manage, process, analyse and visualise georeferenced data.
Participants are introduced to the Processing Toolbox in QGIS and learn how to automate their GIS workflow.
QGIS’ processing tools can be used to produce derived datasets such as line-of-sight maps through a series of practical examples.
Aimed at users already familiar with the basics of QGIS, this course introduces participants to personal geodatabases, vector processing and raster processing, allowing QGIS to be used as a tool for advanced GIS analyses.
Participants will acquire the following key skills:
- Creating and managing personal geodatabases
- Automation and batch processing
- Introduction to SpatiaLite geodatabases
- Creating databases
- Importing shapefiles
- What is SQL?
- Available algorithms
- External applications
- General configuration
- Graphical modeller and batch processing
- Definition of inputs, outputs and workflow
- Creating a model
- Saving, loading and editing models
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)