Assertiveness, Influencing Skills and Conflict Management for Women Training
Do you have difficulty saying “no”, or speaking up to ensure your ideas and views are heard? Or maybe your outspoken and aggressive approach hinders the progress you are trying to make?
Assertive behaviour enables us to act in our best interests and exercise personal rights without violating the rights of others or damaging relationships.
Who should attend?
Assertiveness, Influence and Conflict Management for Women Managers is designed for women managers who want to find the balance, get things done and get what they want while building their credibility and integrity.
The myths and the mysteries around assertiveness
- The extremes and the middle ground of the assertiveness continuum
- ‘Assertiveness’ and ‘Aggressiveness’ – what is the difference and why it is an issue
- The passive-aggressive personality – what it is and why it occurs
- Defining aggression – why is it ok for some people and not ok for others
The assertive woman
- The art of assertiveness – what does it take to cultivate it?
- Common errors that prevent women from being clear and making themselves understood
- Becoming assertive – behaviour that can help your career growth
The gender gap
- Men and Women – why we’re different in our communication
- What research tells us about socialisation and how it might have influenced your ability to be assertive
- Avoiding the pitfalls – common mistakes that women make
- How not to diminish your message through body language
- Rationalising your thinking – avoiding the temptation to “act like a man”
Building your assertiveness strategy
- Appropriately applying the Assertiveness ‘Bill of Rights’
- Saying “no” when you need to and feeling great about it
- Identifying what has blocked you in the past and exploring new paradigms
- Unlearning and discarding ineffective old habits
- Moving to new heights – integrating diplomacy in your communication style
Delivering and receiving feedback
- Feedback techniques that you can use to help people to lift their game
- Delivering tough messages without getting shot
- Your response “toolkit” – phrases that help you to control your defensiveness
- Understanding the link between thought, language and behaviour
- Adopting a mutual respect stance to build your confidence levels
Managing and resolving conflict
- Exploring the relationship between co-operation and assertiveness
- Analysing your current conflict resolution style
- Identifying your anger buttons and putting aside your personal anger
- Identifying personal blocks that can stall you in a conflict situation
- Planning to confront and resolve an interpersonal conflict
- Detox from major conflict – how to free yourself and move on
Asserting influence to get you ahead in business and your career
- Understanding communication styles and how they can be managed
- Planning your message to achieve impact and maximise retention
- Tips and techniques that will help you to negotiate from a position of confidence
- Removing self-imposed barriers that can hinder your success in a negotiation
Lecturing, participative discussion, and case study.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.