Training Boiler and Steam System Management: Performance, Efficiency, Troubleshooting, Tune-Up, Heat Recovery & Optimization
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the chemistry of boiler water treatment for scale, corrosion, and carryover control, treatment options for the gamut of industrial boiler system pressures, the options and precautions associated with boiler chemical cleaning, and metallurgical analysis of failed boiler specimens
- Obtain knowledge of the chemistry of ion exchange resins and the operation of systems using ion exchange resins for water purification, including system and vessel design parameters
- The course also provides practical options to use when troubleshooting resin-based systems
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for utility superintendents, power house supervisors, and plant engineers should gain specific and practical knowledge from this course. Foremen/women and shift supervisors should gain job enrichment by understanding the importance of water treatment equipment, early detection of problems, and operator training techniques. Those in a design capacity at architect-engineering firms should find merit in the review of the technology. At the corporate level, this course provides a comprehensive update for company water consultants or engineering review committee members. The course should be especially valuable for engineers working on plant expansions, since technology trends are reviewed. Special emphasis has been added on cogeneration and combined cycle systems.
- Water Chemistry, Boiler Water Quality Requirements
- Oxygen Control:
· Mechanical De-aeration, Chemical Scavenging, Testing
Cycles of Operation, Blowdown Monitoring
Principles of Internal Treatment:
Boiler Design and Heat Flux, Circulation
· Either Low Pressure—Phosphates, Chelants, Dispersants
· High Pressure—Iron Deposition, Dispersants, EPRI
· Either Low Pressure—Corrosion Control in Cast Iron Boilers, Boiler System Testing or High Pressure—Coordinated Phosphate/pH, Congruent Control, AVT, Neutral Oxygen
Heat Recovery Steam Generators:
Flow and Load Considerations, Multiple Pressure System Chemistries
Carry-Over Mechanisms, Steam Purifications, Monitoring Carry-Over
Chemical Cleaning of Boilers:
Commissioning Cleaning, Deposit Monitoring, Deposit Removal
· Condensate Corrosion:
Corrosion Mechanisms, Amine Treatment, Testing
Mixed Beds, Powdered Resin Units, Magnetic Filtration
· Boiler Tube Failure Modes, Metallurgical Analysis, Metallurgical Workshop
Boiler Tube Testing:
· Destructive Sampling and Non-Destructive Testing Methods, Visual Boiler Inspection
Introduction of Ion Exchange:
Water Chemistry Units, Pretreatment Requirements of Ion Exchange
Ion Exchange Resins:
Synthesis, Types, Water of Hydration, Commercial Equivalents
Ion Exchange Softening:
Equipment, Service and Regeneration Reactions, Troubleshooting
· Equipment, Service and Regeneration Reactions, Performance Expectations
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.