For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life – at work or personal, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. An effective team leader must have their follower’s trust and shares their vision.
The workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Delegates will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team leader.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
This programme is intended for team leaders, supervisors, managers and anyone who aims to successfully manage a cohesive, happy and high-performing team that consistently meets goals.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Learn to identify the different types of teams and develop different strategies for leading them
- Explain the phases of team development and define their characteristics
- The stages of team development
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each phase
- Identify the different types of teams
- Develop a range of teambuilding activities
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of these teambuilding activities
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork and create a supportive team culture
- Learn how to develop a culture of trust
- Discover how to create a work environment that fosters synergism and creativity within and between teams and individuals
- Develop practices to develop trust from top to bottom in your organisation.
- Revise how to communicate more responsively
- Outline how to provide dependable feedback and keep your organisation grounded in reality
- Create and maintain harmony within the team
- Manage change effectively and create buy-in during the change process
- Develop a high-performance attitude and team
- Actions to do, and those to avoid, when encouraging teamwork
Defining a Team
- What is a Team?
- Factors Needed for Success
- Characteristics of a High Performance Team
- Different Types of Teams
- Core Teambuilding Competencies
- Role Of Leader Is Team’s Success
- Characteristics Of An Effective Leader
- The Emotional Requirements of Being A Leader
- Establishing Confidence and Trust with Your Employees
- Dealing With Different Personalities
- Using ‘Common Sense’ Motivating Factors
- The Four Leadership Styles
Developing Leadership Strengths
- Establishing Your Credibility as A Leader
- Creating a Team Vision
- Effective Delegation Skills.
- Making Employees Accountable and Responsible
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses of
- Basic Principles of Influencing Skills
- SCARF Model
- Stages of Team Development
- Recognising Your Role in Motivating
- Understanding Motivation
- Employee Development
- Personality Profiling
The Process of Creating Trust
- Conducting Baseline Measurements
- Framing Trust In Economic Terms
- Setting Trust Objectives
- Implementing The Action Plan
- Evaluating Success
- Communication Skills
- Barriers to Communication
- Communication Styles – VAK
- Active Listening and Questioning
The 7 C’s
The 13 Behaviours of High-trust Leaders
- Talk Straight
- Demonstrate Respect
- Create Transparency
- Right Wrongs
- Show Loyalty
- Deliver Results
- Get Better
- Confront Reality
- Clarify Expectation
- Practice Accountability
- Listen First
- Keep Commitments
- Extend Trust
- What is Conflict?
- Conflict versus Problem
- Level of Conflict
- Conflict Management Style
- Conflict Resolution
Solving Problems and Making Decisions as a Team
- The Six Thinking Hats
- Encouraging Brainstorming
- Building Consensus
- The Benefits and Disadvantages
- Teambuilding Activities That Won’t Make People Cringe
- Choosing a Location for Teambuilding
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .