Pelatihan Chemical Laboratory Instrumentation with Safety Operation
Modern Chemical Laboratory training course will assist in keeping up to date with current laboratory operation principles and international guidelines, while at the same time stressing the importance of and providing valuable advice on the most critical areas of testing laboratories operation. These will include, but not be limited to, the areas of method development and method validation, environmental conditions, equipment maintenance and control, quality assurance of test results, measurement uncertainty and sample traceability, personnel training, internal audits, proactive/preventive actions and root cause analysis.
- Defining the role and objectives of their laboratory within an organization
- Understanding the importance of quality control
- Developing skills in method development and method validation
- Improving skills in the area of equipment maintenance and operation
- Realizing the need for data control and method documentation
- Understanding the concept of traceability within laboratory activities
- Being able to raise Corrective/Preventive actions and subsequent root cause analysis
- Improving skills in conducting Internal Audits and Management Reviews
Who Should Attend?
- Laboratory managers
- Scientific personnel of laboratories, like chemists, chemical engineers, environmental engineers, process/shift engineers
- Laboratory technicians and newly recruited staff of chemical laboratories
- Instrument operators in chemical laboratories
- Definition of chemical laboratory
- Chemical laboratories as legal entities under different scenaria
- Inhouse laboratories operating within another organization
- Independent commercial laboratories
- Reference laboratories versus Notified laboratories
- Independence and impartiality of laboratories/legal implications
- Regulatory/legal/environmental requirements relating to laboratory location
- Laboratory layout – specific examples of different types of chemical laboratories
- Basic rules relating to location of analytical instruments
- Health and safety considerations/Emergency response team
- Chemicals handling and storage
- Ventilation and air conditioning requirements
- Defining your needs in analytical equipment
- Selection criteria/Supplier evaluation
- Commissioning of analytical instruments
- Operator training and on-going competence
- Calibration of different types of analytical instruments
- External versus internal calibration/Calibration standards
- In-house developed versus Standard versus Rapid-screening methods
- Analytical method validation and verification
- Method documentation and assuring traceability – control of data
- Method Quality Control (QC) – use of reference materials (CRMs)
- Internal/external QC
- Introduction to Uncertainty of Measurement (UoM)/Legal implications
- Introduction to Laboratory Accreditation
- Management requirements of accreditation bodies
- Internal audits
- Corrective/preventive actions – root cause analysis
- Management reviews
- Technical requirements of accreditation, including sampling activities
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)