Developing and Implementing Strategic Marketing Plans Training
Marketing is the glue that holds and organisation together, gives it understanding of what customers want, what they value and are willing to pay for. As the marketplace and customer needs change, marketing helps the rest of the organisation understand how to change.
Strategic marketing is the overarching framework that knits marketing activities to the wider business needs, at the same time helping operational teams become customer centric. It provides deep understanding of customers and how to serve them.
- Identify, collect and analyse external and internal business data to identify issues, key factors fur success and distinctive capabilities
- Use the data, make assumptions and recommend which products and services their organisation should provide to existing and potential markets
- Identify, segment and prioritise existing and potential audiences based on business objectives
- Quantify marketing objectives for revenues, profits, sales volumes, market share and brand reputation
- Develop a portfolio matrix for the 4 P’s – product, price, place, promotion – that will create the framework for marketing activities
- Select the best evaluation mechanisms for proving marketing activities are delivering business objectives
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Vice Presidents
- Heads of Product Management, Product Development, Research & Analysis, Planning, Programmes & Campaigns, Public Relations, Brand Management, Public Affairs, Advertising, Community Relations, Media Relations, Distribution, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Business Growth Directors, Customer Experience Directors, Sales Directors, Business Strategy Directors, Finance Directors, HR Directors
Introduction to Marketing Planning
- The core marketing concepts
- 4 P’s of the marketing mix: product, price, promotion, place
- Useful frameworks for creating a marketing strategic plan
- Setting strategic marketing goals: linking to corporate vision, mission & business objectives
Situation Review – Analysing the Current Situation
- Different models for conducting a marketing audit
- Collating customer and product data
- Using a SWOT to identify key internal & external factors
- Making assumptions based on the SWOT analysis
- Determining demand for your products and services
- Agreeing expected results
- The 4 competitive strategic positions
- Ansoff’s Matrix: setting strategic marketing objectives
- Understanding what motivates audiences
- The market segmentation process
- Creating buyer personas for key market segments
- The marketing control process: forecasting, budgeting & monitoring
4 P’s – Executing Marketing Tactics
- Developing new products and services
- Managing the product life cycle
- Product mix decisions: families, lines and brands
- Pricing mix decisions: costs, demand, methods
- Promotion mix decisions: advertising, promotions, PR & selling
- Place mix decisions: push vs pull, channels length & type
Delivering the Marketing Strategy
- Co-opting a team representing key areas of the business to input to the strategy
- Running workshops to ensure the marketing strategy captures experiences and concerns of stakeholders
- Drafting the document: number of pages and their content
- Anticipating office politics: winning support up and down the organisation
- Action planning
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)