Interpersonal Communication Skills Training
Upholding positive interpersonal communication skills and business relationships among colleagues, subordinates and superiors is the key to maintaining a successful work environment.
Learn to overcome workplace obstacles by strategically applying interpersonal communication skills to persuade and negotiate your way to positive results. You will develop your assertiveness and influencing skills to build better work relationships and move ahead.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop the necessary skills to become better communicators.
- Improve cross-cultural communication with others.
- Understand the verbal and non-verbal communication messages.
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others.
- Develop skills learn from case study, video and exercises
- Communicate assertively and apply effective ways to deal with conflict on the job.
- Give and receive feedback and criticism in a constructive manner.
Who Should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, managers, and others who wish to improve their communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with different people on and off the job.
How People Communicate
- Forms of Communication
- Communication Functions and Process
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Verbal Communication
- Reading Non-Verbal Messages
- One-Way versus Two-Way Communication
- Exercises: Communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding Your Communication Style
- Skills Required to Send Messages Effectively
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Guidelines for Improving Cross-Cultural Communication
- Dealing with Perceptual Tendencies and Distractions
- The Art of Persuading Others
- 10 must have attributes
The Importance of Listening
- Listening Self Inventory
- Analyzing Listening Habits
- Active versus Passive Listening
- Tips to Improve Active Listening Skills
- The Role of Perception in Communication
- Using Different Questioning Techniques
- Role play: Listening techniques
Communication Behaviors and Conflict Management
- Assertive versus Passive
- Assertive versus Aggressive
- Resolving Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Essential Conflict Management Skills
- Dealing with Different Personalities
- Exercise: Step in managing Conflict
Constructive Feedback and Criticism
- The Value of Feedback
- Positive versus Negative Feedback
- Guidelines for Providing Constructive Feedback
- How to Give Criticism
- How to Receive Criticism
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)