We need change to keep ourselves stimulated and creative. However, stability and routine makes us feel safe. To manage change we need to have the necessary insight and skills to make a difference to the way things happen around you. Examine how you got to be who you are, define your communication resources and investigate your personal beliefs and values. We will look at the limitations we all put on ourselves and how they hold us back from being open to change.
You will also recognise that conflict is inevitable, and that it can be healthy when appropriately managed. Learn the skills and techniques for managing conflict effectively, and to achieve positive outcomes, rather than to prevent all conflict. Go beyond the theory of dealing with conflict, with practical activities and role-plays that can build skills and confidence, in a safe environment.
WHAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
- Team leaders
- Management Professionals
- Management Staff
- All Professionals at all levels who want to develop the skills and knowledge required to promote the use and implementation of innovative work practices to effect change and manage changes so there is minimal work place disruption.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
- Know and understand the nature of conflict
- Understand conflict and its impact on the individual, team and organisation
- Identify different types of conflict
- Describe the stages of conflict
- Apply skills on how to recognise and prevent conflict
- Knowledge about the different conflict management styles
- Understand why change is necessary
- Identify reasons which prompt change
- Examine the personal and organisational impact of change
- Identify the best methods of planning for and managing change
- Highlight the impact of a change or implementation on the workplace
- Communicating change effectively
- Creating ‘buy-in’
- Understand the importance of working together as a team to implement change and the transition
- Help reduce stress levels within teams during change
- Understand the consequences for the organisation of change, or maintaining the status quo
The Nature of Conflict
- The causes of conflict – common triggers
- The conflict life-cycle:
- Further escalation
- The Cost of Not Managing Conflict
- The Scope of Conflict Management:
- The Importance of Conflict Management for All Managers
Conflict Management Styles
- Concern for Self vs. Concern for Others (TKI Model)
- Constructive vs Destructive
- Fight or Flight
Resolving Conflict – The RESOLVE Model
- Review/ rules/ roles
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing skills
- Understanding People and Personalities
- Adapting Leadership and Management Styles
- Understanding Language and How it Triggers Conflict
- What Makes Change Necessary?
- What Causes Change to Fail?
- Benefits of Change and The Consequences of Not Changing
- Principles of Change Management
- Methods of Planning for Change
- Build a Foundation to Support Change
- Tools Used when Planning for Change
Influences during Change
- Gaining Employee Trust and Confidence During Change
- Means of Overcoming Barriers and Difficulties
- Leadership Styles During Change
- Barriers to Change
- Working with Different Personalities During Change
- Necessary Infrastructures to Receive and Support Change
- The Importance of Communication
- Involving People to Facilitate Effective Change
- Communication and Involvement
Barriers to Change
- Potential Difficulties During Change
- Reactions to the Stages of Change
- Lack of Change Information Meetings
- No Feedback During Change
Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Change Transition and Overcoming Resistance
- Why People resist change
- Motivating Employees to Accept the Challenges of Change
- Dealing with the ‘Grapevine’
- Preventing Negativity from Becoming Contagious
- Conflict that Arise During Change
- Effective Strategies to Coach People Through Change
Dealing with Different Situations
- Threats; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Dealing with Sudden Changes in Behaviour
- Turning Conflict Around
- Organisational Conflict
- Interpersonal Conflict
- Focusing on the Issue and not the Situation
- Identifying when to Bring in a Third Party
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .