This course introduces basic geologic and engineering concepts, methodology and technology used to characterise, evaluate and manage naturally fractured reservoirs, with their limitations and constraints. It helps answering and understanding questions related to fractured reservoir performance during drilling, production and field development: What are the factors that control fractures behavior under activities of drilling, production and depletion? What are the impacts of such fractures on the reservoir development plans? How can we develop and optimise those reservoirs to enhance oil and gas recovery?
A few case studies will be provided to demonstrate the importance of integrated geologic and engineering aspects in developing effective, economical reservoir management strategies for different types of reservoirs.
A geoscientist or engineer interested in a multi-disciplinary approach with basic geological and reservoir engineering experience
- Introduction: fractures terminology and attributes
- Workflow for characterisation using both static and dynamic data
- Recognition and characterisation of fractures from well logs, cores to seismic and drilling data
- Fracture interrelationship with in-situ stresses
- Building conceptual models for NFR
- Appropriate NFR modelling; discrete, continuous and geomechanical models
- Geomechanical integrated approach
- Implications and case study
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized Online Training and In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)