Pelatihan Quality Management in The Hospitality Industry
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes hotels, restaurants, event planning, theme parks, transportation, airline, cruise line, spas, and additional fields within the tourism industry. The Hospitality Industry is booming all over the world and is a several billion dollar industry that employs millions and millions of people.
In this course participants will learn about hospitality operations such as front office, housekeeping, food and beverage production and service by working on duty teams and running the hotel campus operations under the supervision of expert instructors at the same time as attending theory classes.
Then they will become more involved in the managerial aspects of quality management, by undertakingsupervisory responsibilitiessuch as quality control, shift plans etc.
Who Should Attend
All Managers are work in Hospitality Industry
- Managerial accounting
- Customer service & effective communication
- F&B service management
- Front office operations
- Housekeeping operations
- Property management systems
- Hospitality & tourism business environment
- F&B operations management
- Human resources management
- Hospitality & tourism law & ethics
- Hospitality operations management
- Hospitality, tourism & events marketing & sales
- Organizational behavior
- Integrated project
- Fundamental methods of enquiry
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)