Structural Engineering for Non-Structural Engineers Training
Non-structural engineers and architects need a basic understanding of structural engineering. This course provides the fundamentals without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the design and construction of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry building structures. Lectures will be followed by simple hands-on exercises and problem-solving sessions.
After participating in this course you will be able to:
- Apply structural analysis methods to beams, trusses, slabs, columns, walls, frames, footings, and pile foundations
- Assess the design of reinforced concrete and structural steel members
- Solve common structural engineering problems
- Employ wood and masonry design procedures
Who Should Attend
Architects • Non-Structural Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Chemical and Agricultural) • Plant Engineers • Fabricators and Manufacturers of Structural Systems • General Contractors • Property Managers • Directors of Physical Plants • Municipal Building Officials • Building Inspectors • Field Review Personnel • Project Engineers • Others wanting to know more about Structural Systems
- Structural loads and procedures
- Structural analysis
- Member properties
- Structural behaviour
- Reinforced concrete design
- Structural steel design
- Wood design
- Masonry design
- Building design sample
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)